Families will find kid-friendly activities in Commerce, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its football games.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Athens
- The closest major airport is in Athens, GA (AHN-Ben Epps), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Commerce
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Tanger Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Hurricane Shoals Park and Heritage Village and Gresham Motorsports Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Commerce. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Commerce - Our customers like the clean, comfortable rooms and room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Commerce Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Commerce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 29°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Commerce is 50.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 31°F