Visiting Climax Springs
Those traveling to Climax Springs are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 120 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Versailles, MO (VRS-Roy Otten Memorial Airfield), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Climax Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake of the Ozarks, Bridal Cave, and Ozarks Amphitheater. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your vacation to Climax Springs, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 120 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Tan Tar A Resort is 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the center of Climax Springs. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Osage Beach can enjoy access to a marina and 2 outdoor pools, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Dave's Hideaway is located 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Climax Springs. This 2.5-star motel in Camdenton features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Lake of the Ozarks is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from central Climax Springs. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Camdenton can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Climax Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 22°F
- About 1.46 inches of rain falls on Climax Springs each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F