Visitors can enjoy all that Clinton has to offer including the live music, theaters, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and football games.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 42.3 mi (68.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clinton
Cultural venues in the city include Sampson Community Theatre, Sampson County History Museum, and Sampson County Arts Council. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce and J C Holliday Library.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Clinton. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Ashford Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a library. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and walkable location.
- Inn at Clinton - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Clinton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Clinton gets about 48.61 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F