Visitors can enjoy all that Benson has to offer including the festivals, entertainment choices, and jazz scene. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and rural setting.
- You'll find 77 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fayetteville
- The closest major airport is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Raleigh, NC (RDU-Raleigh - Durham Intl.), 36.2 mi (58.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benson
Places to visit in the larger region include General William C. Lee Airborne Museum, Clarence Lee Tart Memorial Park, and Chicora Golf Course. You'll also find Campbell University and Ava Gardner Museum in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Benson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Benson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- About 47.83 inches of rain falls on Benson each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F