Visitors can enjoy all that Warsaw has to offer including the football games, coffeehouses, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 30 mi (48.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fayetteville, NC (FAY-Fayetteville Regional), 45 mi (72.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warsaw
Places to visit in the larger region include Liberty Hall, Duplin Winery, and Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce. In the area, you'll also find Sampson County Agri-Exposition Center and Sampson County Arts Council.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Warsaw - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Warsaw
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 68°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Warsaw gets about 51.30 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F