Colorado Springs Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 27 low-priced motels in Colorado Springs among more than 881 lodging choices. When you pick one of these budget-friendly accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Because you'll save on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Colorado Springs. Not-to-be-missed sights include United States Olympic Complex, Garden of the Gods, and Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
Fun fact: Introduced in the early 1950s, eye-catching neon signs enticed road-weary travelers, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At most motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below are some of our customers' recommended Colorado Springs motels to choose from:
Studio 6 Colorado Springs, CO
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of US Air Force Academy and University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Stagecoach Motel Colorado Springs
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and Cheyenne Mountain State Park.
Super 8 by Wyndham Colorado Springs Airport
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of United States Olympic Complex and Broadmoor World Arena.
Motel 6 Colorado Springs
- It's located within a quick 4-minute drive of Colorado College.
- Free parking and a seasonal outdoor pool are available during your stay, along with room amenities like WiFi.
Super 8 by Wyndham Colo. Sprs. Garden Of The Gods
- Stay within a quick 4-minute drive of University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour business center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Things to Do in Colorado Springs
While you're sightseeing in the area, be sure to enjoy its beautiful waterfalls and majestic mountain landscape. Visitors to Colorado Springs speak highly of its university life, popular zoo, and gardens.
Here are some popular places:
- United States Olympic Complex
- Garden of the Gods
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Manitou Springs Cave Dwellings
- Cave of the Winds
- Pikes Peak
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Arcade Amusements
- Colorado Springs House of Bounce
Colorado Springs is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Colorado Springs
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Colorado Springs by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 9° F
- April-June: 72° F is the daytime average and 20° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 73° F and nighttime averages are around 31° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 59° F during the day and 9° F at night
- Average rainfall is 24.45 inches in a year
How to Get to Colorado Springs and Around the Area
Colorado Springs Transportation
|Colorado Springs, CO (COS) ||Airport ||7 mi (11.2 km) |
|Pueblo, CO (PUB-Pueblo Memorial) ||Airport ||41.8 mi (67.3 km) |
|Denver, CO (APA-Centennial) ||Airport ||51 mi (82.1 km) |