Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Comins has to offer. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Alpena, MI (APN-Alpena County Regional), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Comins
As you plan for your vacation to Comins, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 20 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Thunder Bay Resort is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Comins. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Hillman can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Rodgers Roost Bed & Breakfast is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from central Comins. Guests who stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast in Johannesburg can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Cozy Downtown Fairview Home Near River & Hunting! is located 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of Comins. Guests who stay at this 2-star bed & breakfast in Lewiston can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Comins
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 22°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 11°F
- Comins gets about 33.58 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°F