Find Hotels in Jackson, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 3, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 18, 2021
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 5, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 21, 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Jackson, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views and ski areas. This quaint city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and shopping. Top sights around the area include Wildcat Mountain Ski Area, Mount Washington State Park, and Cranmore Mountain Resort.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Jackson
- The closest major airport is in Fryeburg, ME (FRY-Eastern Slopes Regional), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Jackson
The waterfalls, mountain views, and hiking trails exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Jackson Falls and Glen Ellis Falls. Skiing is just one of the top activities, while Wildcat Mountain Ski Area and Black Mountain Ski Area are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wentworth Golf Club and Jackson Historical Society.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Jackson. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a winery, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Inn at Ellis River - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- The Snowflake Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mount Washington State Park, located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Cranmore Mountain Resort, which is 10 mi (16.1 km) away.
Dressing for Jackson
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 4°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 7°F at night
- About 48.74 inches of rain falls on Jackson each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jackson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jackson, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Jackson?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Jackson?
What's the best accommodation for families in Jackson?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Jackson?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Jackson?
What's the best hotel to stay near Wildcat Mountain Ski Area?
What about the best place to stay near Nestlenook Farm?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Jackson?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Jackson?
Recent reviews of Jackson hotels
More trip options
- Jackson Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jackson Airports
- Hotels near Popular Jackson Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Jackson
- More Hotel Options in Jackson
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near Jackson, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends