Find Hotels in Clarksville, IN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Sep 30, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 18, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 13, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 8, 2020
Travelers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Clarksville, which is also known for its shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls, riverfront, and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Muhammad Ali Center, Churchill Downs, and Riverfront Plaza Belvedere.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jeffersonville - Clarksville
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (LOU-Bowman Field), 6.9 mi (11 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Clarksville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Falls of the Ohio State Park. In the area, you'll also find Muhammad Ali Center and Churchill Downs.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Clarksville. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Louisville North/Clarksville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Candlewood Suites Louisville North - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Suburban Extended Stay Clarksville - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Riverfront Plaza Belvedere, located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Louisville Slugger Museum, which is 2 mi (3.3 km) away.
Dressing for Clarksville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 26°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Clarksville gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 28°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Clarksville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Clarksville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Clarksville?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Clarksville?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Clarksville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic vacation in Clarksville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Clarksville?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Derby Dinner Playhouse?
What about the best place to stay close to Atlantis Waterpark?
What are some accommodations with pools in Clarksville?
Recent reviews of Clarksville hotels
More trip options
- Clarksville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Clarksville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Clarksville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Clarksville
- More Hotel Options in Clarksville
- Clarksville Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Louisville
- Other Hotels near Clarksville, Louisville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends