Find Hotels in Corvallis, OR
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Corvallis, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, college vibe, and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices, theaters, and festivals.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodations in Corvallis
- The closest major airport is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salem, OR (SLE-McNary Field), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Corvallis
Known for its theaters, opera, and festivals, the city's cultural venues include Majestic Theatre, Benton County Museum, and The Albany Brass Ring Historical Carousel and Museum. Favorite family attractions include Osborn Aquatic Center and Monteith District. The city's natural beauty is on display at Willamette National Forest, Cascade Range, and McDonald Dunn Forest.
In Corvallis, you'll be able to select from 60 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Premier Boulder Falls Inn - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Courtyard by Marriott Corvallis - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Getting Around Corvallis
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Albany Station. Corvallis may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Corvallis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Corvallis gets about 42.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 34°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Corvallis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Corvallis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Corvallis?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Corvallis?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Corvallis?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Corvallis?
What's the best hotel to stay close to Oregon State University?
What about the best place to stay near Majestic Theatre?
Recent reviews of Corvallis hotels
More trip options
- Corvallis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Corvallis Airports
- Hotels in Corvallis Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Corvallis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Corvallis
- More Hotel Options in Corvallis
- More Popular Hotels in Oregon
- Other Hotels near Corvallis, Oregon
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends