Visitors to Coxsackie are sure to enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. New York State Museum, The Egg, and Times Union Center are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 140 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Albany
- The closest major airport is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.), 25.2 mi (40.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coxsackie
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bronck Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find New York State Museum and The Egg.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Coxsackie. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Coxsackie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western New Baltimore Inn - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Red Carpet Inn Coxsackie - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Times Union Center, located 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the city center, and New York State Capitol Building, which is 19.1 mi (30.8 km) away.
Dressing for Coxsackie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 14°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 16°F at night
- About 39.41 inches of rain falls on Coxsackie each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 16°F