Visiting Cutler Bay
Visitors to Cutler Bay are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, opera houses, and entertainment choices. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Zoo Miami are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 1991 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 17.4 mi (27.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cutler Bay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Biscayne National Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and PortMiami.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Cutler Bay. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Cutler Bay - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Motel 6 Cutler Bay - Our customers like the pool at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Zoo Miami, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center, and Dadeland Mall, which is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) away.
Dressing for Cutler Bay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 90°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 58.23 inches of rain falls on Cutler Bay each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F