Visiting Miami Springs
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miami Springs, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants, and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Around the area, top sights include Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- You'll find 1987 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Springs
A couple of favorite places to visit are Miami Springs Golf Course and Curtiss Mansion. Additionally, in the area you'll find Vizcaya Museum and Gardens and PortMiami.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Miami Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- EB Hotel Miami - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Aventura Mall, 13.2 mi/21.3 km from the city center, and Miracle Mile, which is 5.2 mi/8.4 km away.
Dressing for Miami Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- About 61.93 inches of rain falls on Miami Springs each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 61°F