Visitors can enjoy all that Clio has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Flint, MI (FNT-Bishop Intl.), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Saginaw, MI (MBS-MBS Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Clio
A favorite place to visit in the city is Auto City Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Wilderness Trails Zoo and Birch Run Township Park in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Clio, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Birch Run-Frankenmuth, MI is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the center of Clio. This 3-star hotel in Birch Run features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn - Birch Run / Frankenmuth Area is 5.6 mi (9 km) from central Clio. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Birch Run can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its central location and overall condition.
- Bavarian Inn of Frankenmuth is located 10 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of Clio. This 3-star hotel in Frankenmuth features 4 indoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Clio
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Clio is 31.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F