Find Hotels in Dayton, TN
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 2, 2020
Visitors to Dayton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, entertainment choices, and university setting.
- You'll find 61 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Athens - Sweetwater
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 34 mi (54.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dayton
The picturesque setting of Swinging Bridge Park and Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge exemplify the city's natural beauty. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Bryan College is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Dayton Golf and Country Club to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Dayton. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Blue Water Resort - This 3-star lodge features a marina, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Sleep Inn & Suites - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Dayton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and WiFi.
Dressing for Dayton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 67°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Dayton gets about 53.82 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 29°F