Visitors can enjoy all that Birchwood has to offer including its parks. There are 118 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Birchwood
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hiwassee Wildlife Refuge. Additionally, you'll find Swinging Bridge Park and Bryan College in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Birchwood, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Chickamauga Lake Vacation Home.- is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Birchwood. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Chattanooga can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Chattanooga - Hamilton Place is 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from central Birchwood. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Chattanooga can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Near Hamilton Place is 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the center of Birchwood. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chattanooga can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Birchwood
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Birchwood gets about 53.82 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 29°F