Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Daytona Beach, FL from $57
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 7, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 11, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 14, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 10, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2020
More Beachfront Hotels in Daytona Beach
- Nautilus Inn1515 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL
The price is $129 per night from Jan 31 to Feb 14.6/5Wonderful! (1,059 reviews)
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Ormond Beach Oceanfront711 South Atlantic Ave, Ormond Beach, FL
The price is $104 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.3/5Excellent! (121 reviews)
- Best Western Castillo Del Sol205 South Atlantic Avenue, Ormond Beach, FL
The price is $69 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.8/5Good! (988 reviews)
- Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort100 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL
The price is $89 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.9/5Very Good! (2,433 reviews)
- Ocean Breeze Club Hotel640 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FLGet Rates2.6/5 (1,190 reviews)
- RUSHHH Daytona Beach, Tapestry Collection by Hilton2323 S Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach Shores, FLGet Rates3.5/5Good! (999 reviews)
- Plaza Resort & Spa600 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL
The price is $84 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204/5Very Good! (1,382 reviews)
- Daytona Beach Oceanside Inn1909 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
The price is $71 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 243.1/5 (998 reviews)
- Days Inn by Wyndham Daytona Oceanfront3357 S Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach Shores, FL
The price is $57 per night from Jan 25 to Jan 264.3/5Excellent! (1,585 reviews)
- Coral Sands Inn1009 Ocean Shore Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL
The price is $90 per night from Jan 20 to Jan 214.4/5Wonderful! (988 reviews)
Beach Condos in Daytona Beach
- Traders Inn Beach Club1355 Ocean Shore Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL
The price is $85 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 204.2/5Very Good! (86 reviews)
- Coastal Waters Inn3509 South Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FLGet Rates3.5/5Good! (369 reviews)
- Ocean Trillium Suites3405 S. Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FL
The price is $128 per night from Jan 28 to Jan 294.4/5Excellent! (426 reviews)
- Top Floor Condo With Ocean & Pool Views! No-drive Beach & Recently Remodeled!New Smyrna Beach, FLGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (12 reviews)
- Cozy Daytona Beach Studio Condo - Walk to Beach!Daytona Beach, FLGet Rates4.1/5Very Good! (9 reviews)
- Sea Shells Beach Club1014 N Atlantic Ave, Daytona Beach, FL
The price is $89 per night from Feb 1 to Feb 24.1/5Very Good! (154 reviews)
- Beach Front Studios in Daytona Beach701 South Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL
The price is $58 per night from Jan 19 to Jan 203.9/5Very Good! (93 reviews)
- Atlantic Terrace by Capital Vacations3629 S. Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach Shores, FLGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (110 reviews)
- Daytona Beachside1233 S Atlantic Ave Unit 135, Daytona Beach, FLGet Rates1.8/5 (4 reviews)
- Daytona Beach Resort219 South Atlantic Ave., Daytona Beach, FLGet Rates2.8/5 (18 reviews)
Beach Villas in Daytona Beach
- Coconut Palms Beach Resort811 S. Atlantic Avenue, New Smyrna Beach, FLGet Rates
- Solara Resort Exec Villas- 9022pelcov9022 Pelican Cove Trace, Edgewater, FLGet Rates
- Daytona SeaBreeze; 1 Bedroom Oceanfront, 424 sq ft, king bed, 1 full bath, sofaDaytona Beach Shores, FLGet Rates
- Tiki Tides by Vtrips530 Cinnamon Beach Lane, Palm Coast, FLGet Rates
- Private Villa by the BeachNew Smyrna Beach, FLGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (57 reviews)
- Ocean Club at Turtlemound by Ocean Properties6612 Turtlemound Road, New Smyrna Beach, FLGet Rates
- Cinnamon Beach Nautilus by Vtrips528 Cinnamon Beach Ln, Palm Coast, FLGet Rates
- 2 Bedroom Oceanfront at Casa Del Mar Beach ResortOrmond Beach, FLGet Rates
- Royal Floridian ResortS Atlantic Ave 51, Ormond Beach, FLGet Rates
- Blue Heron Villa156 Rolling Sands Dr, Palm Coast, FLGet Rates
Beach Hotels in Daytona Beach
Known for its beaches and biking trails, Daytona Beach has a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. This seaside destination has 279 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from, so it's easy to find one that works for you.
As you search for a place to stay by the beach in Daytona Beach, you might be interested in these top-rated hotels with positive customer reviews.
Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort - 4 spa hotel, 7-minute walk from Beach at Daytona Beach. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and 2 beach bars. Activities include surfing/boogie boarding. Guests love the beach and shopping.
The Shores Resort & Spa - 4 spa hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its breakfast and shopping. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a poolside bar.
The Cove On Ormond Beach by Diamond Resorts - 3 family-friendly hotel on the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a lazy river, and a spa tub. Guest reviews highlight the shopping and overall value.
Emerald Shores Resort - 2.5 hotel on the beach. It features an outdoor pool, daily, and a spa tub. Activities include fishing. Guests love the beach and breakfast.
Atlantic Cove - 2 hotel on the beach. Our travelers recommend its breakfast and shopping. This hotel boasts an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and free self parking. Activities include fishing.
Planning Your Trip to Daytona Beach
Curious about the best time to visit? These temperature and rainfall averages will give you an idea of the local weather.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 90°F
- Coldest months: January, December, February, and March, with an average temperature of 49°F
- Driest months: April, December, November, and January, with an average rainfall of 2.56 inches
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, and July, with an average rainfall of 6.26 inches
Sightseeing in and Around Daytona BeachAfter arriving and settling in at your hotel, you might want to venture out and explore everything Daytona Beach has to offer. If you can't wait to check out the beaches, head to New Smyrna Beach or Beach at Daytona Beach for a relaxing day by the water. Take advantage of the area's biking trails and golf courses, and make time for local attractions like Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier and Daytona International Speedway. For even more to see and do, pay a visit to Daytona Lagoon Waterpark or Ocean Walk Village. Visitors also enjoy Daytona Beach for its:
Getting Around Daytona Beach
If you're looking to fly to Daytona Beach, the closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Frequently asked questions
What is Daytona Beach like for travelers who love the beach?
What's the best hotel for a beach vacation in Daytona Beach?
How many beach hotels are there in Daytona Beach?
When's the best time for a beach vacation in Daytona Beach?
What is there to see and do around Daytona Beach?
What's the best way to get to my beach hotel in Daytona Beach?
Recent reviews of Daytona Beach hotels
More trip options
- Top neighborhoods for Beach Hotels
- More Hotels near Daytona Beach
- More Hotel Options in Daytona Beach
- More Accommodation Types in Daytona Beach
- Hotels near Popular Daytona Beach Attractions
- Other Hotels near Daytona Beach, Florida
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Daytona Beach Hotels by Star Rating
- Expedia's Latest Trends