Travelers to Deming give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, local tours, and wineries.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Deming
- The closest major airport is in Silver City, NM (SVC-Grant County), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Deming
Favorite places to visit in the city include Deming Luna Mimbres Museum, Rio Mimbres Country Club, and Pit Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Deming. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Deming - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Deming Mimbres Valley - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Butterfield Stage Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Getting Around Deming
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Deming Station. Deming might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Deming
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Deming gets about 9.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 94°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 28°F