Visitors to Edgewater are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and local tours. New Smyrna Beach, Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum, and Daytona Beach Golf Club are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2019 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Daytona Beach
- The closest major airport is in Daytona Beach, FL (DAB-Daytona Beach Intl.), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 23 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Edgewater
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Canaveral National Seashore. Additionally, you might want to add Edgewater Alliance Church to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Edgewater. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Edgewater Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Carters Motel and Mobile Home Village - Our customers like the helpful staff at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- All Suite Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with an in-room kitchen.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include New Smyrna Beach, 5.9 mi/9.6 km from the heart of the city, and Ponce de Leon Lighthouse and Museum, which is 10.6 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Edgewater
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 89°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Edgewater gets about 49.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 89°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 50°F