Visitors can enjoy all that Eraclea has to offer including the golf courses, seaside, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Sea Life Jesolo and Caorle Cathedral.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Eraclea
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 25.4 mi (40.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eraclea
A favorite place to visit in the city is Eraclea Beach. In the area, you'll also find Sea Life Jesolo and Caorle Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Eraclea. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Lory - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
- Eraclea Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Centrale - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Eraclea
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 32°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eraclea is 33.46 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 79°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F