For a special cultural experience, swing by and explore Field Memorial Library.
It's in Conway, 120 miles from the commotion of Montpelier, the state capital.
You'll find a minimum of 4 places to stay that are a maximum of 6 miles from Field Memorial Library. Seasoned visitors stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Greenfield and Days Inn Greenfield.
You can still have a first-class vacation without spending all your savings. Book a room close to all the action at one of the more affordable hotels. The Rodeway Inn and the Red Roof Inn PLUS+ South Deerfield are a few of the more popular establishments.
Comfort those tired soles and have a shot at Conway Inn (43 Main Street, Conway). This worthwhile bar is only 0.08 miles from Field Memorial Library.
Other Places to Visit near Field Memorial Library
You don't need to travel very far from Field Memorial Library to find other things to do in this region:
- Enjoy a pleasant walk through Conway Town Park. Spend a few hours under the open sky and breathe in the fresh air.
- Bridges of historical importance like Bardwell's Ferry Bridge are tangible links to the past. You can organize a visit to this landmark attraction and learn who put it together, how they did it, and why it's such a historic treasure.
- Those who are interested in checking out some animals should make a stop at Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory, an excellent spot set up to maintain and protect the area's wildlife.
- Enjoy museum exhibits? Then visit and explore Memorial Hall Museum for a fascinating time.
- If the rain is keeping you indoors, Shelburne Falls Bowling Alley is a fun-filled place for those who are on vacation with children of any age.