See yourself ambling around the downtown area of your future vacation, noticing the architecture or the marvellous world wherever you look. But Garden Beach is one feature you're counting on most of all. The time has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Garden Beach Hotels
Hotels near Garden Beach
If Garden Beach is high on your to-do list, you'd probably like to know some more about it?
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to journey 1100 miles away from the nation's capital, Madrid, and into a destination known as Puerto de la Cruz.
If you'd like to find accommodations within walking distance of Garden Beach, there are 25 situated within a radius of 0.6 miles. The Hotel Gran Turquesa Playa, Be Live Adults Only Tenerife and Hotel Diamante Suites are a few of the popular establishments.
If you're drained from traveling and in need of somewhere economical but comfortable to rest, then there is a selection of budget hotels in the area. 0.8 miles away, you'll arrive at the Maritim Hotel Tenerife, but if that's unsuitable, then you might like to check out the Sol Costa Atlantis Tenerife, which is 1 mile away.
Luxury and ease are waiting for you at the many upmarket accommodation options situated nearby. The Hotel El Tope is merely 0.9 miles away, while the Puerto Palace can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both of these places are impressive and full of creature comforts.
Be sure to indulge in the coffee and gorgeous snacks available at Cafeteria Iris, a well-known spot near Garden Beach. When the sun starts to fade, you really ought to stroll over to Restaurante - Hotel Maga for a more nourishing meal. Want to cap the night with a tasty drink? You won't need to journey too far to stumble upon Sauna Babylon.
You don't have to venture very far from Garden Beach to find other things to do in this vicinity:
- Castillo San Felipe continues to be a popular place because of its architecture and history.
- Kids of all ages will love seeing the range of interesting animals at Loro Parque.
- If you would like to observe a large number of plants in a tranquil place, make a stop at Cactus and Animal Park.
- The fascinating Puerto de la Cruz Archaeological Museum provides travelers an opportunity to be amazed by unearthed objects, societies and beliefs from a period long gone.
- You may like to spend some time hanging out and mixing with the locals at Plaza del Charco.
Puerto de la Cruz rooms from Expedia have all the things you want, so you can be certain to get sites near Garden Beach you'll enjoy. Get hunting: Puerto de la Cruz welcomed quite a few visitors in the last year. Need help making a decision? You're a few clicks away from all the information you could want. You'll spend confidently when it's time to book, too: guests of all manner approve of their Puerto de la Cruz hotel.
- Seeking suites that are pleasant as well as clean? You'll find it here.
- The staff at lodging around Garden Beach go beyond what is expected, as you might hope near such a lovely site.
- Rooms in Puerto de la Cruz hotels are always orderly and neat.
It's clear why Puerto de la Cruz hotels got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015. You can stay right nearby with our extensive database of hotels near Garden Beach.
Puerto de la Cruz Intriguing Facts
You'll still have lots to do in Puerto de la Cruz when you've checked Garden Beach off your timetable.
- Puerto de la Cruz has been hidden away, but it is currently beginning to become established.
- You'll notice Puerto de la Cruz also knows its stuff when it comes to custom care after a day spent on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Dip into an endearing shop to look for mementos and dine on a tempting snack of the local foods.
Bid adieu to the same old vistas and meet more than a few amazing photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a holiday to Puerto de la Cruz, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Garden Beach from Expedia. Book today!