Visiting Santa Ursula
Visitors to Santa Ursula are sure to enjoy the spas, seaside, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sporting events and shopping. Top sights around the area include Loro Park and Teide National Park.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in Santa Ursula
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Ursula
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Loro Park and Teide National Park. In the area, you'll also find Bollullo Beach and Iberoamericano Art Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Santa Ursula. Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Park Suites & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Santa Ursula
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 51°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Ursula is 0.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F