Visiting Los Realejos
Visitors to Los Realejos are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars. Around the area, top sights include Loro Park, Teide National Park, and Los Gigantes Beach.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodations in Los Realejos
- The closest major airport is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Los Realejos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Chanajiga, Despegue la Corona, and El Socorro Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mirador de San Pedro and Montana de los Frailes Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Los Realejos. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residencia San Pedro - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural Bentor - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Rural Finca Sulula - Amenities at this 3-star country house include free parking and an in-room kitchen.
Top places to visit around the area include Loro Park, located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of the city, and Teide National Park, which is 9.9 mi (15.9 km) away.
Dressing for Los Realejos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 53°F as the nighttime average
- Los Realejos gets about 0.20 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F