Find Hotels in Gordonsville, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 21, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 15, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 28, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 21, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 27, 2020
Visitors to Gordonsville are sure to enjoy the wineries, lakeside setting, and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Around the area, top sights include Monticello, Montpelier, and Virginia Discovery Museum.
- You'll find 243 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlottesville
- The closest major airport is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gordonsville
Horseback riding, wine tasting, and golfing are top activities, while sights to visit include Horton Vineyards and Honah Lee Vineyard. Additionally, you might want to add Graves Fine Art Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Gordonsville. Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bluegreen Shenandoah Crossing, Ascend Resort Collection - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Monticello, 16 mi/25.8 km from the heart of the city, and Montpelier, which is 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away.
Dressing for Gordonsville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Gordonsville gets about 44.13 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Gordonsville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gordonsville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Gordonsville?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Gordonsville?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Gordonsville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Gordonsville?
What's the best place to stay with easy access to Horton Vineyards?
What about the best place to stay close to Honah Lee Vineyard?
What are some accommodations with pools in Gordonsville?
Recent reviews of Gordonsville hotels
More trip options
- Gordonsville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Gordonsville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Gordonsville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Gordonsville
- More Hotel Options in Gordonsville
- More Popular Hotels in Charlottesville
- Other Hotels near Gordonsville, Charlottesville
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends