Find Hotels in Louisa, VA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 2, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 25, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 11, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 16, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 20, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Louisa has to offer including the wineries, restaurants, and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theaters. A top sight in the area is Montpelier.
- You'll find 243 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Charlottesville
- The closest major airport is in Charlottesville, VA (CHO-Charlottesville-Albemarle), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Louisa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Louisa Arts Center and Cooper Vineyards. Additionally, you'll find Montpelier in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Louisa. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Prospect Hill Plantation Inn - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Boxley Place Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a computer station, along with free WiFi.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Monticello, 22.6 mi/36.4 km from the center of the city.
Dressing for Louisa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Louisa gets about 44.21 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F