Visiting Greenwood Lake
Visitors can enjoy all that Greenwood Lake has to offer including the lakeside setting, coffeehouses, and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- You'll find 75 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Greenwood Lake
Places to visit in the larger region include Sterling Forest State Park, Mount Peter Ski Area, and Strazza Art Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Tuxedo Ridge Ski Center and Demarest Hill Winery in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Greenwood Lake
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- Greenwood Lake gets about 44.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F