Find Hotels in Vernon, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 22, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 15, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 26, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 21, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 17, 2019
Visitors to Vernon are sure to enjoy the mountain views, ski areas, and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its water parks.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Vernon
- The closest major airport is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Morristown, NJ (MMU-Morristown Municipal), 28 mi (45 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vernon
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Mountain Creek Ski Resort, and Granite Peak Quad are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Mountain Creek Waterpark to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Vernon. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Alpine Haus - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with cable TV. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Mountain Creek - Our customers like the pool and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a water park, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Minerals Hotel - This 4-star resort features a water park, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Vernon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 17°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vernon is 47.87 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 17°F