Visitors can enjoy all that Goshen has to offer including the architecture and cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 78 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Goshen
Favorite places to visit in the city include Orange County Genealogical Society, Goshen Historic Track, and Harness Racing Museum and Hall of Fame. You'll also find Soons Orchards and Castle Fun Center in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Goshen - Middletown - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Goshen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 18°F at night
- Goshen gets about 44.65 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 18°F