Couples enjoy visiting Warwick though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's jazz scene, wineries, and festivals.
- You'll find 76 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newburgh
- The closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Caldwell, NJ (CDW-Essex County), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Warwick
Favorite places to visit in the city include Strazza Art Gallery, Demarest Hill Winery, and Frederick Franck's Pacem in Terris. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mount Peter Ski Area and Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Inn at Stony Creek - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 18°F
- About 44.65 inches of rain falls on Warwick each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F