Find Hotels in Guardia
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $35
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 1, 2020
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 4, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Guardia has to offer including the bars and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Hermosa Bay Beach and Coco Beach. The closest major airport is in Liberia (LIR-Daniel Oduber Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Guardia
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Hermosa Bay Beach and Coco Beach. Additionally, you'll find Hidden Garden Art Gallery and Papagayo Golf and Country Club in the area.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Rincon del Llano - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Dressing for Guardia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 64°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 63°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 62°F
- Guardia gets about 72.76 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 62°F