See yourself wandering through the boulevards during your next holiday, noticing the monuments or the lovely scenery everywhere around you. But there is one feature you've been especially anticipating: Halifax North Common Park. Now is the day to mark it complete.
Accommodation Nearby Halifax North Common Park
Hotels near Halifax North Common Park
Fill your lungs with the healthy fresh air as you feel your stresses slip away at Halifax North Common Park, a lovely natural escape.
It's in the vibrant state capital city, Halifax.
With 26 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Halifax North Common Park, you're sure to track down one you like. Consider the Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel, just 0.6 miles away, the Residence Inn by Marriott Halifax Downtown, 0.6 miles away, or the Prince George Hotel, 0.5 miles away.
There's no need to spend your last pennies on your accommodation. There are numerous budget-friendly options positioned near this attraction. 0.6 miles away, you'll arrive at the Cambridge Suites Hotel, but if that's unsuitable, then perhaps you could check out the Courtyard by Marriott Halifax Downtown, which is 0.8 miles away.
You should make your time here even more special by making a reservation at one of the nearby upmarket hotels. Inject some pizzazz into your vacation experience at the Westin Nova Scotian, (1 mile away), or the Hollis Halifax a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel, (0.7 miles away).
Be sure to try the coffee and gorgeous snacks available at The B-well Sushi & Cafe, a worthwhile little spot not far from Halifax North Common Park. In the mood for something more filling? Atlantica Hotel Halifax is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. You'll definitely want to get a wild night started at Boston Pizza, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Before you head off, check out what the rest of the area has to offer:
- Savor the shady trees, soft grass and invigorating air at Halifax Central Common Park, a popular urban park.
- Cornwallis Street Baptist Church is a special place for many, however anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
- Exploring Halifax Citadel is the perfect excursion for everyone, from families with little kids to history buffs.
- Museum of Natural History is an interesting day out for the whole family and you are sure to find out some interesting things about all kinds of natural phenomena.
- Quiet inside and easily visible from a distance, St George's Round Church is not just a place of worship, but a well-known tourist attraction as well.
The train station, Halifax Train Station, is located 1 mile away from Halifax North Common Park, making the train a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Expedia's catalogue of places to stay in Downtown Halifax supplies all the things you need, so you can be sure to have choices near Halifax North Common Park you'll appreciate. You will not be the only one searching lots of people drop in to get away from daily life. Need help making a decision? Discover the information and guidance you're searching for. You can spend boldly when reservation time hits, too: countless sightseers endorse their Downtown Halifax hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Halifax accommodation are always neat, tidy, and waiting to welcome you.
- We have it right here if you're looking for room satisfaction plus cleanliness.
- The guest service at accommodation near Halifax North Common Park will be grand which will only enrich your holiday to this marvelous landmark.
We see your choice place in your future with our broad database of hotels near Halifax North Common Park.
Learn All About Downtown Halifax
After Halifax North Common Park is checked off your list, there are still further activities to do in Downtown Halifax.
- Read about all the pastimes near Downtown Halifax to really leave no road unexplored.
- After an afternoon spent on its abundant pastimes, you'll see Downtown Halifax also knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to end your exploration with a bang; when the sun comes up, get informed about the region's history.
Planning an escape to Downtown Halifax is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Halifax North Common Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo ops!