Visiting Juno Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Juno Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Jupiter Beach, Rapids Water Park, and Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse.
- You'll find 683 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Juno Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as John D. MacArthur Beach State Park and Juno Beach Park Pier. Additionally, you might want to add Loggerhead Marinelife Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Juno Beach. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn - Jupiter/Juno Beach - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express North Palm Beach-Oceanview - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Jupiter Beach, located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center, and Rapids Water Park, which is 6.7 mi/10.7 km away.
Dressing for Juno Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- About 62.40 inches of rain falls on Juno Beach each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F