Visiting Singer Island
Travelers to Singer Island give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants, and lively bar scene. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Rapids Water Park, Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, and The Society of the Four Arts are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 707 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Singer Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Ocean Reef Park, Phil Foster Park, and Riviera Municipal Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Sailfish Marina to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Singer Island. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Marriott's Oceana Palms - This 4-star condo resort features 2 outdoor pools, 2 restaurants, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Palm Beach Singer Island Resort & Spa Luxury Suites - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Popular places to see around the area include Rapids Water Park, located 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, which is 5.3 mi/8.5 km away.
Dressing for Singer Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Singer Island is 62.40 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 58°F