Travelers to Holliday will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Holliday
A favorite place to visit in the city is Union Covered Bridge States Historic Site. You'll also find Shelby Coutny Historical Society and Museum and Rothwell Park in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Holliday, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices nearby.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Moberly MO is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Holliday. This 2-star motel in Moberly features free breakfast, free parking, and a 24-hour business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn is located 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the heart of Holliday. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Moberly can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Americas Best Value Inn-Shelbina is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Holliday. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Shelbina can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Holliday
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 21°F at night
- Holliday gets about 42.64 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 23°F