Visitors can enjoy all that Shelbina has to offer including the architecture, restaurants, and museums. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Macon
- The closest major airport is in Kirksville, MO (IRK-Kirksville Municipal), 38.3 mi (61.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Shelbina
A favorite place to visit in the city is Shelby Coutny Historical Society and Museum. Additionally, you'll find Union Covered Bridge States Historic Site and Mark Twain Lake in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Shelbina - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Shelbina
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 17°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 19°F as the nighttime average
- Shelbina gets about 41.42 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F