Visiting Pacific Beach
Visitors to Pacific Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- You'll find 126 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aberdeen
- The closest major airport is in Hoquiam, WA (HQM-Bowerman), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pacific Beach
A favorite place to visit in the city is Pacific Beach State Park. Additionally, you'll find Griffiths-Priday Ocean State Park and Ocean City State Park in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Pacific Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Sand Dollar Condos is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the center of Pacific Beach. With a stay at this condo in Pacific Beach, guests can enjoy access to free parking and self-service laundry, along with free WiFi.
- The Sea Dog 3BR Pacific Beach House w/ Views is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from central Pacific Beach. This 3.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features a full-service spa, a casino, and 3 restaurants. Our customers like its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Adorable Cottage 1.5 Blocks From the Beach! is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Pacific Beach. This 2.5-star hotel in Ocean Shores features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Pacific Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pacific Beach is 67.60 inches
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F