Find Hotels Near Hot Springs Wax Museum, Hot Springs from $85
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Hot Springs Wax Museum
Top Hotels Close to Hot Springs Wax Museum
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Hot Springs Wax Museum Hotel Guide
Hot Springs Wax Museum is a good spot to visit.
It is in Hot Springs. If you're visiting the state capital, Little Rock, you'll need to venture 45 miles to catch sight of it.
If you're thinking about staying close by, you'll find upwards of 12 lodging options within 2 miles of Hot Springs Wax Museum. Consider the Embassy Suites by Hilton Hot Springs Hotel & Spa, The Springs Hotel and Spa and The Hotel Hot Springs & Spa. They're just 0.5 miles, 0.2 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
If you'd rather keep your accommodation costs minimal, check out the array of low-cost hotels nearby. The Sands Central Inn Hot Springs and the Park Hotel of Hot Springs are great options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.2 miles.
Sip on a hot cup of coffee, find a cozy vantage point and snack on yummy pastries at Argentinian Coffee & Wine Bar (328 Central Avenue, Hot Springs National Park). This coffee shop is 0.07 miles from Hot Springs Wax Museum.
Other Places to Visit near Hot Springs Wax MuseumThere are lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Hot Springs Wax Museum:
- Watch amazing animals swim around, try to name them and learn about their recreated habitats at Hot Springs National Park Aquarium, an educational and fun place for everyone.
- Start your trip on the right footing by visiting Mountain Valley Spring Water Visitor Center and picking up some handy tips.
- Steal some time with your family on a morning wander along Grand Promenade.
- Immerse yourself in the soothing hum of Mother Nature when you take some time at Hot Springs National Park.
- Fordyce Bathhouse allows your inner historian the chance to view a property of great historic importance.