Visiting Isla Holbox
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isla Holbox, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its local tours.
- There are 58 hotels and other accommodations in Isla Holbox
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 40.4 mi (65.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Holbox
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Punta Mosquito Beach, Holbox Beach, and Passion Island. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Holbox Church and Main Square.
In Isla Holbox, you'll find 58 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Punta Caliza - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its location.
- Tierra Mia Hotel Boutique - Our customers love the central location and clean rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Hotel Villas Flamingos - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with memory foam beds. Expedia customers like its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Isla Holbox
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 66°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Isla Holbox is 1.65 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 67°F