Jekyll Island Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Jekyll Island with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 5 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Holiday Inn Resort Jekyll Island is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Jekyll Oceanfront Clarion Resort is a inn that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests in-room balconies and cable TV.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Westin Jekyll Island. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's property condition and quiet guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Jekyll Island
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 55°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jekyll Island is 45.00 inches
Exploring Jekyll Island with Your Pet
Known for its seaside and beautiful sunrises, Jekyll Island has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Driftwood Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Georgia Sea Turtle Center and Jekyll Island Golf Club. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Wild Birds Unlimited, Island Dog, or Wild Bird Food.