Find Hotels in Jing'an, Shanghai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Jing'an hotels and places to stay
Visiting Jing'an in Shanghai
Travelers love the Jing'an neighborhood for its temples and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Jing An Temple and Jade Buddha Temple. If you're looking for a place to stay, choose from one of Jing'an's 68 hotels and other accommodations.
Staying in Shanghai's Jing'an Neighborhood
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Jing'an, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- The Puli Hotel And Spa: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool, steps from Jing An Temple. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from Jing An Temple. Expedia travelers like this hotel's helpful staff.
- Amara Signature Shanghai: 4.5-star hotel featuring 3 restaurants, a fitness center, and bar.
Jing'an might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodations to consider in Shanghai. Huangpu is a neighborhood known for its sightseeing, major shopping area, and interesting historical sites. This neighborhood is home to 106 hotels and other accommodations including these favorites:
- Fairmont Peace Hotel: 5-star hotel with a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an indoor pool, steps from The Bund. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and breakfast.
- The Peninsula Shanghai: 5-star hotel with 5 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center, 6-minute walk from The Bund. Expedia travelers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Wanda Reign on the Bund: 5-star hotel featuring a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an indoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Jing'an in Shanghai
Jing An Temple, Jade Buddha Temple, and Ohel Rachel Synagogue are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in Jing'an. Shanghai Acrobatic Theatre and Shanghai Centre are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighborhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighborhood of Huangpu to visit The Bund, Yu Yuan Garden, and Old Chinese City. Other places worth visiting include People's Square, Shanghai Museum, and Nanjing Road Shopping District.
Getting Around Jing'an and Shanghai
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Jing'an Temple Station, Changping Road Station, or West Nanjing Road Station.