When you imagine your next holiday, you perhaps picture yourself rambling around the boulevards, noticing the gorgeous settings or the monuments wherever you look. However, Juarez Market is one feature you have been prepared for most of all. For a while, it's been on your bucket list, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Juarez Market Accommodation
Hotels near Juarez Market
Travel stories can be found in in a wide range of shapes and sizes. You'll have plenty new memories after a visit to Juarez Market.
Traveling there is part of the fun, as it's 960 miles from the country's capital city, Mexico City, in an area known as Ciudad Juarez.
If you're hoping to stay somewhere close to Juarez Market, we've got your back. There are 11 accommodation options within 2 miles. Just 2 miles away is the DoubleTree by Hilton El Paso Downtown. The Holiday Inn Express El Paso - Central and the Hotel El Paso, 2 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
There are a few inexpensive, yet cheerful and comfortable, accommodation options situated in the area. Two names to keep in mind are the Hotel Santa Fe and the Hotel Correo. The first is 0.4 miles away, while the second is 0.2 miles away.
Since this is your vacation, you may as well book a luxurious room at the Hotel Campesino. It's only a short trip of 0.4 miles too.
Stop by La Nueva Central (Av. 16 de Septiembre 222, Centro, Ciudad Juárez) for a coffee before your travel group's day of excitement. For something a bit more substantial, have a seat at one of the nearby restaurants, Hotel Santa Fe (Lerdo Y Tlaxcala 290, Centro, Ciudad Juárez).
Can't tear yourself away? Don't worry, because there's lots more than just Juarez Market to do in the area:
- Having a look at the worn out remnants of El Meco Ruins is an interesting experience.
- If you're curious to discover more about local history, then you should plan a trip to Benito Juarez Monument, a significant local monument.
- The Museum of the Border Revolution makes for an interesting place to visit and appreciate the great museum displays.
- Cathedral of Our Lady of Guadalupe, this destination's largest Catholic church, is also a very significant historical and cultural landmark.
- Chamizal Federal Public Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by tourists and locals alike. Pack some healthy snacks and have a relaxing day among the trees.
A number of tourists make their way to Juarez Market by train. It's a walk of 0.5 miles from Ciudad Juarez to your destination.
Our database of Ciudad Juarez hotels supplies all you require, so you can be certain to get accommodation near Juarez Market that you'll appreciate. Start researching lots of visitors stop by from nearly everywhere on earth. Need help making a decision? All the information and tips you're searching for you'll find at your fingertips. When it's time to make your booking, roam boldly: explorers of all manner approved of their Ciudad Juarez hotel.
- Discover that Ciudad Juarez lodging are ready to receive you with clean and fresh rooms.
- From family reunions to couples, we offer cozy accommodations for all types.
- Fitting for such a fine landmark, the guest service at hotels close to Juarez Market is great.
You can stay right near your favored site thanks to our wide catalogue of hotels near Juarez Market.
Intriguing Ciudad Juarez Facts and Figures
When you've checked Juarez Market off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Ciudad Juarez.
- Go over adventures near Ciudad Juarez and really leave no stone unturned.
- Take a time to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also realize Ciudad Juarez knows several things about personalized treatment.
- Head out on the town to end the good times; next day, pay a visit to a local monument.
Planning a vacation to Ciudad Juarez is definitely the best idea you've ever had, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Juarez Market from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring scrapbook photos!