Visiting Keewaydin Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Keewaydin Island has to offer including the restaurants, shopping, and beaches. Naples Pier, Naples Beach, and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2927 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Keewaydin Island
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Naples Pier, Naples Beach, and Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Barefoot Beach and Naples Botanical Garden.
As you make plans for a getaway to Keewaydin Island, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 1686 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Naples Grande Beach Resort is 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the center of Keewaydin Island. This 4.5-star hotel in Naples features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Hyatt House Naples/5th Avenue is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from central Keewaydin Island. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Naples can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort is located 10.6 mi (17 km) from the heart of Keewaydin Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Marco Island can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
Top places to visit outside the city include Tin City, 5.3 mi/8.5 km from the city center, and Tigertail Beach, which is 8.6 mi/13.8 km away.
Dressing for Keewaydin Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 62°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 55°F as the nighttime average
- Keewaydin Island gets about 51.89 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F