Key West Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Key West? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 31 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Read about the most popular Key West hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Sheraton Suites Key West is a dog-friendly resort, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with pillowtop beds. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star resort's family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
- The Reach Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton is a resort that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a private beach and a restaurant. Customers enjoy this 4-star resort's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Best Western Key Ambassador Resort Inn. This resort offers guests pillowtop beds and WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star resort's family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Key West
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 64°F
- April-June: the average is 89°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 65°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Key West is 39.76 inches
Exploring Key West with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets and seaside, Key West has lots to offer visitors including its live music, entertainment, and festivals. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Duval Street and Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Audubon House and Tropical Gardens and Mallory Square. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Island Dog Key West, Inc., Wagadoodle, or Pet Supermarket.