Visitors to Kingsbridge are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its riverfront.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in Kingsbridge
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 35.1 mi (56.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kingsbridge
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Thurleston Sands, Hope Cove Beach, and Bigbury-on-Sea Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Burgh Island and Slapton Sands.
In Kingsbridge, you'll be able to select from 108 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Chillington House - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Tradesman's Arms - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
- The Old Inn - This 3-star inn features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Kingsbridge
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Kingsbridge gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F