Visitors to Dartmouth are sure to enjoy the riverfront and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, golf courses, and monuments.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Dartmouth
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 27.9 mi (44.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dartmouth
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Dartmouth Castle. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dartmouth Museum and Royal Naval College.
In Dartmouth, you'll be able to select from 74 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Browns Dartmouth - Amenities at this 3.5-star inn include free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Mounthaven Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Frogwell - Amenities at this 4-star guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dartmouth
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Dartmouth gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 66°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F