When you consider a brand-new spot, you probably think you'll be walking around the avenues, gazing up at the architecture or the beautiful nature wherever you look. However, Burgh Island is one attraction you've been especially anticipating. It has been an item on your to-do list for a while, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Lodging at Burgh Island
Hotels near Burgh Island
There is no doubt that time spent in the natural world contributes to health and well-being. So, when you feel a little run down, a visit to Burgh Island could be just what the doctor ordered.
Travel to United Kingdom if you'd like to check it out for yourself.
If you want to be near to all the action, there are roughly 8 hotels to decide between. You will find something to your liking at the Plantation House Hotel and The Dolphin Inn.
There are a few budget hotels locally. The Exeter Inn and the Lantern Lodge are a selection of the most well-known establishments.
Look into staying at one of the area's ritzy hotels to ensure that you get a terrific night's sleep. Check out the amenities and special offers at the Sand Pebbles and the Hope & Anchor.
Be sure to taste the full-bodied coffee and delectable snacks offered at Venus Cafe, a popular spot near Burgh Island. You might also like to refuel with a wholesome evening meal at Fryer Tucks. You'll be pleased to know that this spot is in the same area. Kick your heels up with a round of cocktails from Pilchard Inn.
You need not venture very far from Burgh Island to find other things to see and do in this region:
- A day spent at the beach usually brings about memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Create more special moments by organizing a trip to Thurleston Beach.
- Go for a paddle, get some exercise, hit a ball around, hunt for beach treasures and possibly even indulge in a sumptuous picnic. The enjoyable things you can do at Hope Cove Beach are only limited by your thoughts!
- Salcombe to Bolt Head Walk offers you some time away from the hustle and bustle. Get yourself back into Mother Nature and feel your cares blow away with the breeze.
- Check out Overbecks Museum and Garden, a prominent historic residence that shouldn't be missed.
- It doesn't matter if you're a devout landlubber or a sailor who's been around the world, a tour of Salcombe Maritime Museum is guaranteed to be a fun and educational day out.
Our inventory of Kingsbridge hotels delivers everything you want, so you are certain to find choices near Burgh Island that you'll enjoy. It's time to get hunting lots of arrivals choose Kingsbridge when they crave a noteworthy vacation. You can set off boldly when you are ready to reserve, too: numerous newcomers would recommend their Kingsbridge hotel to their friends. All the information and pointers you're searching you'll find right here.
- Looking for accommodations that are comfortable as well as fresh and presentable? You're on the best site.
- The staff at hotels near Burgh Island surpass all expectation which can only enrich your trip to this marvelous site.
- Rooms in Kingsbridge lodging are always neat and presentable.
Thanks to our vast catalogue of hotels near Burgh Island, your choice site is waiting for you.
Kingsbridge Interesting Facts and Figures
After Burgh Island is done, there are still even more activities to do in Kingsbridge.
- Visit a local monument, then enjoy a night of fun to conclude the exploration right.
- Use some time to plan some action, and you'll soon also notice Kingsbridge knows some things about individualized assistance.
- Go over pastimes near Kingsbridge to truly investigate all on offer in the district.
Bid adieu to the views you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new photo opportunities. You won't regret planning a vacation to Kingsbridge, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Burgh Island from Expedia. Book today!