Travelers to Knutsford give high marks for the relaxing spas, lively bar scene, and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its golf courses, entertainment choices, and lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Old Trafford, Manchester Arena, and Imperial War Museum North.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Knutsford
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Knutsford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tatton Park. In the area, you'll also find Old Trafford and Manchester Arena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Knutsford. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Hinton Guest House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pickmere Country House - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Golden Pheasant - With a stay at this 3-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Popular places to see in the area include Imperial War Museum North, located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center, and Whitworth Art Gallery, which is 12.6 mi/20.3 km away.
Getting Around Knutsford
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Knutsford Station, Plumley Station, or Mobberley Station. Knutsford might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Knutsford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 67°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Knutsford is 34.13 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F