See yourself strolling through the city center of a fresh spot, noticing the monuments or the gorgeous nature all around you. However, there is one attraction you are looking forward to most of all: La Brea Tar Pits. For a while, it's been on your to-do list, and now is finally the day to get there.
Places to Stay Nearby La Brea Tar Pits
Hotels near La Brea Tar Pits
No trip through the area could be considered complete without a stop off at La Brea Tar Pits.
To visit it, you'll want to head to Los Angeles.
Select from as many as 29 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of La Brea Tar Pits. Check out the SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills, just 1 mile away, the Sofitel LA at Beverly Hills, 2 miles away, or the Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, 0.6 miles away.
On the hunt for lodgings which won't break the bank? No need to stress, as there is an abundance of budget hotels in the area. Placed 0.6 miles away is the Wilshire Crest Hotel Los Angeles, but you could also look at the Beverly Laurel Hotel if you've got time. It's only 1 mile away.
Keep in mind that you have the option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you like the idea of having a special treat. One of the local favorites is the 5600 Wilshire BLVD, a walk of just 0.2 miles away. There is also the 5200 Wilshire BLVD. You'll easily find this spot just 0.7 miles away.
Make a stop at Cafe Delish's (6100 Wilshire Boulevard # 160, Los Angeles) for a hot coffee prior to your travel group's day of excitement. When it's dinnertime, go to Busby's - East (5364 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles). It's merely 0.5 miles away.
When you've finished checking out La Brea Tar Pits, you may like to keep exploring. The surrounding area has a bunch more things to do:
- Participate in local art and music events at Craft and Folk Art Museum. Take a look at their calendar of music gigs, exhibits and workshops.
- Whether you are a dedicated art enthusiast or just like seeing beautiful things, Los Angeles County Museum of Art is an art museum worth visiting.
- At Petersen Automotive Museum, passionate historians can get an insight into the history of the region's transport systems.
- Check out the goods on display and have a conversation with a few local residents at one of the region's most lively markets, Farmers Market.
- You can shop up a storm, run some errands or just enjoy a relaxed drink at The Grove, a retail hub for locals and tourists alike.
Rooms in Los Angeles listed on Expedia have everything you need, so you'll definitely get choices near La Brea Tar Pits you'll love. You won't be the only one, as there were hundreds of sightseers last year. When the moment arrives to reserve, you'll do so confidently: countless sightseers approve of their Los Angeles hotel. Need help deciding? You can discover all the inside information you could want right here.
- And we offer comfy accommodations for everyone, from families to newlyweds.
- The staff at accommodation around La Brea Tar Pits go beyond all targets, as you might anticipate near such a marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Los Angeles lodging are neat, orderly, and prepared to greet you.
It's clear why Los Angeles holidays had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Your number one site is expecting you with our vast selection of hotels near La Brea Tar Pits.
Fascinating Los Angeles Facts
After you've accomplished La Brea Tar Pits, you'll still have things to see and do in Los Angeles.
- Add an appointment for a tempting dish of its signature fare and discover a cute gallery to get a few keepsakes.
- You will find Los Angeles also is an ace when it comes to special treatment after you spend an afternoon on its abundant action.
- This trendy spot is nevertheless rising in reputation.
Planning a visit to Los Angeles is always a good strategy, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near La Brea Tar Pits from Expedia. Say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in more than a few amazing selfies!