Visitors to Novello are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries and monuments.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Novello
- The closest major airport is in Cuneo (CUF-Levaldigi), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Novello
Notable city landmarks like Parish of St. Michael the Archangel and Novello Castle might be worth a visit. You'll also find Mascarello Giuseppe e Figlio Winery and Castello Falletti Di Barolo in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Novello. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- L'Angolo di Rosina - Amenities at this farm stay include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Relais du Silence Hotel Barbabuc - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Novello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 57°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 38°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Novello is 1.14 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F